Attorney Crahan’s substantial litigation and employment law experience in state and federal courts includes the representation of clients in commercial litigation disputes including race discrimination cases . She has significant experience in insurance coverage matters, complex commercial litigation, patent infringement and product liability matters. She has counseled clients on e-Discovery matters, document retention matters and risk management. She has also received an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Miller v. Milwaukee County Personnel Review Board, 2016 WI AP 83, 372 Wis. 2d 440, 887 N.W.2d 919.
- Estate of Stys ex rel. Kucza v. Auto Club Group Ins. Co., 2010 WI App 17, 323 Wis. 2d 194, 779 N.W.2d 55.
- BCR Trucking, LLC v. PACCAR, Inc., 2009 WI App 36, 316 Wis. 2d 465, 765 N.W.2d 828.
- Godoy ex rel. Gramling v. E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co., 2007 WI App 239, 306 Wis. 2d 226, 743 N.W.2d 159.
- State ex rel. Auchinleck v. Town of La Grange, 200 Wis. 2d 585, 547 N.W.2d 587 (1996).
- U.S. v. Einum, 992 F.2d 761 (7th Cir. 1993).
- “How Electronic Discovery May Affect Benefits and ERISA Cases”
- “Wind and Water and Sharks..Oh My! Blowing the Roof off Insurance Coverage for Natural Disasters”
- “Something Wicked This Way Comes,” an eDiscovery Presentation
- “Catching Fire: Revolutionizing Your Mediation Practice”
- 2016 Waukesha Bar Association Community Service Award
- 2015 Leading Lawyer, M Magazine
- 2014 Women in the Law, Wisconsin Law Journal
- All Wisconsin state courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
Professional and Civic Activities
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Mediators
- Co-Chair of National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firm’s (NAMWOLF’s) Insurance Industry Practice Area Committee, 2012-2014
- Board of Directors, Journey House
- Human Resources Committee, Journey House
- Co-Founder, Bean Head Farm
- J.D.,magna cum laude, Marquette University Law School
- B.A.cum laude, Spanish, University of Dallas